Lent & Easter
March 6 - April 21 | First Presbyterian Church of Ambler
Ash Wednesday Worship
March 6, 7:30 PM
Thursdays 6:30-8PM, March 14, 21, 28; April 4, 11
“Justice in Biblical Perspective”, led by Ryan Balsan, Conference Room 2
([email protected] | 215.646.3030)
Everyone wants to live a just life. But what does justice mean and what does justice look like?
As Christians, we have a shared starting point to help us understand justice: the Bible. We will ask what justice means, how justice is understood in various biblical passages in the Old and New Testaments, and how we can seek “to act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” (Micah 6:8).
- Palm Sunday, April 14 – Worship at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM
- Maundy Thursday, April 18 – Worship at 7:30 PM
- Good Friday, April 19 – Worship at 7:30 PM
EASTER SUNDAY – April 21
- 8:45 AM Worship (Traditional)
- 10 AM Easter Breakfast in Fellowship Hall
- 11:00 AM Worship (Contemporary)